Oil-Immersed Distribution Transformer with Corrugated Fins
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-200,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-200,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||8000 Units/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: up to 10MVA
- Phase: Three
- Cooling Method: Oil-immersed Type Transformer
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, ISO9001, CCC
- Frequency Characteristics: High Frequency
- Brand: Pearl
- Rated H. V.: 33kv or Customized
- Rated L. V.: 0.4kv
- Trademark: PEARL ElECTRIC
- Specification: 11~33kV
- HS Code: 85042200
- Application: Power, Electronic, Instrument, Lighting, Rectifier, Audio
- Core: Core-type Transformer
- Winding Type: Two-winding Transformer
- Usage: Rectifier Transformer, Power Transformer, Distribution Transformer
- Shape of Core: U
- Capacity: 30kVA~10mva or Customized
- Vector Group: Dyn11/Yyn0
- Reference Standards: IEC60076 Power Transformer
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case
- Origin: China
The S(B) series Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
The core is manufactured with high quality cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, and 45° Mitring and steps overlapping structure is used for core production, thus to effectively reduce no-load loss and no-load current.
HV winding is manufactured with high quality copper conductor, adopting optimized structure to improve electric distribution. Lightning impulse wave process is carried out for calculation and analysis, thus to improve transformer's anti-lightning impulse capability.
LV winding is manufactured with high quality foil conductor, so the ampere-turn balance is excellent and the transverse magnetic flux leakage is low. The anti-short circuit capability is thus greatly improved. Oil conduit is rationally designed in the windings to increase winding's heat dispersion surface, effectively reduce temperature and improve transformer's overload capability.
The transformer adopts class-A insulation. The HV and LV windings are arranged in concentric way. Between the windings are oil-clapboard insulation structure built with paper cylinder and small oil conduit.
The tank is jointed with high-quality steel. Rust-removing and phosphorization processes are carried out for the tank surface, then the surface is coated with FVC anti- erosion paint, thus to effectively prevent grease pollution and chemical erosion. The appearance is nice and harmonic with the environment. The whole structure is easy for installation and maintenance. It can be widely applied in outdoor environment and under harsh conditions.
The transformer is equipped with HV & LV bushings, oil drain valve, earthing bolt, lifting board, rating plate, pressure relief valve and other accessories. Transformers of over 800KVA power are equipped with signaling thermometer and gas relay.
Main measures for preventing oil leakage:
1. Superior large-width steel plate is selected as material and no vertical joins on the tank wall.
2. All sealing flanges are products of finish machining, thus to ensure components' flatness and cleanness. Therefore, the sealing parts have very long service lifetime.
3. Dual-sealing structure is adopted for large and medium size tank, thus to further ensure tank rim from oil leakage.
4. Advanced technology is adopted during protective welding, thus fully ensuring the welding quality. X-ray leakage detection is carried out for each welding seam.
5. All main components and parts (for example, bushing, radiator, sealing parts, butterfly valve and flap door) are purchased from the famous manufacturers recognized and certified by authority.
6. Superior sealing part and nitrile rubber are adopted for sealing process. The nitrile rubber is a type of oil-resistant high-elasticity product that has a reputation as "sealing expert".
|Rated H.V.:||10 (10.5, 11, 6.3, 6)kV, ±2×2.5%|
|Notes: The above specifications may be customized according to customer's requirement.|
|Features & Advantages|
|1. Low loss, low noise and high reliability.|
|2. Excellent dynamic thermal stability and high over-load capacity.|
|3. Simulation analysis was carried out for the core mould design, thus to greatly reduce noise level. Simulated lightning impulse wave process was carried out for HV winding mould design, thus to greatly improve product's anti-lightning impulse capability.|