110KV Class Oil-Immersed Power Transformer
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 10kv~220kv, SZ11, S11, SZ9, SZ11
- Phase: Three
- Cooling Method: Oil-immersed Type Transformer
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, ISO9001, CCC, Kema CE
- Frequency Characteristics: High Frequency
- Brand: PE
- Rated H. V.: 110/121kv or Customized
- Impedance: 10.5% or Customized
- Model: 110kv Oil-Immsersed Power Transformer
- Origin: China
- Application: Power, Electronic, Instrument, Lighting, Rectifier, Audio
- Core: Core-type Transformer
- Winding Type: Two-winding Transformer
- Usage: Power Transformer
- Shape of Core: U
- Capacity: 6300~63000kVA or Customized
- Rated L. V.: 6.6/10.5kv or Customized
- Reference Standards: Iec60076 Power Transformer
- Trademark: PEARL ElECTRIC(PE)
- HS Code: 850422
|By winding number||110kV class 3-phase two-winding power transformer|
|110kV class 3-phase three-winding power transformer|
|By tap-changing||110kV class on-load tap-changing power transformer|
|110kV class off-load tap-changing power transformer|
Pearl Electric boasts an experienced R&D team of 65 talented engineers, whose main duties are to design the contracted and customized products upon customer’s special requirements. With this team of engineers, Pearl Electric is capable of respond to customer’s inquiry at first time and also ensures the accurate product quotation.
Due to different power grid system in local countries, most oversea transformers must be designed and calculated before final accurate quotation. With this team of professional engineers, Pearl Electric could give a quick and accurate quotation, thus to meet end-user’s application requirements.
Also due to the above reasons and during your inquiry, please try to give product specifications as detailed as possible, thus to ensure the actual product design suit to your practical requirements.
Features & Advantages
The core is manufactured with high quality cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, and 45° mitring and steps overlapping structure is used for core production, thus to effectively reduce no-load loss and no-load current.
HV winding is manufactured with high quality copper conductor, adopting optimized structure to improve electric distribution. Lightning impulse wave process is carried out for calculation and analysis, thus to improve transformer's anti-lightning impulse capability.
LV winding is manufactured with high quality foil conductor, so the ampere-turn balance is excellent and the transverse magnetic flux leakage is low. The anti-short circuit capability is thus greatly improved. Oil conduit is rationally designed in the windings to increase winding's heat dispersion surface, effectively reduce temperature and improve transformer's overload capability.
The transformer adopts class-A insulation. The HV and LV windings are arranged in concentric way. Between the windings are oil-clapboard insulation structure built with paper cylinder and small oil conduit.
The tank is jointed with high-quality steel. Rust-removing and phosphorization processes are carried out for the tank surface, then the surface is coated with FVC anti- erosion paint, thus to effectively prevent grease pollution and chemical erosion. The appearance is nice and harmonic with the environment. The whole structure is easy for installation and maintenance. It can be widely applied in outdoor environment and under harsh conditions.
The transformer is equipped with HV & LV bushings, oil drain valve, earthing bolt, lifting board, rating plate, pressure relief valve and other accessories. Transformers of over 800kVA power are equipped with signaling thermometer and gas relay.
Main measures for preventing oil leakage:
1. Superior large-width steel plate is selected as material and no vertical joins on the tank wall.
2. All sealing flanges are products of finish machining, thus to ensure components' flatness and cleanness. Therefore, the sealing parts have very long service lifetime.
3. Dual-sealing structure is adopted for large and medium size tank, thus to further ensure tank rim from oil leakage.
4. Advanced technology is adopted during protective welding, thus fully ensuring the welding quality. X-ray leakage detection is carried out for each welding seam.
5. All main components and parts (for example, bushing, radiator, sealing parts, butterfly valve and flap door) are purchased from the famous manufacturers recognized and certified by authority.
6. Superior sealing part and nitrile rubber are adopted for sealing process. The nitrile rubber is a type of oil-resistant high-elasticity product that has a reputation as "sealing expert".